1. There will always be a crazy amount of vehicles in the driveway, even when nobody's home. (i did have an example picture, but it got lost along with my computer. *sadness*)
2. A birthday will be celebrated to the fullest capacity of celebration, and it's just not a birthday if you don't get sung Happy Birthday in English and in Chinese with a grand finale of George Washington's Bridge -- all sung completely off tune. If George Washington's Bridge even has a tune.
3. Rolling on the floor in laughter is a quite normal sight, especially in the most serious moments.
4. At 4am, it is a rather usual thing for about 5 rowdy boys(half of whom nobody has seen until that night) to be playing x-box, a few more random kids playing Scattergories and dying laughing over Pringles and Jones soda, someone changing over the washer and dryer, and yet another person practicing the piano for all she's worth, while several more people are trying to sleep.
5. If you're really super loved, then expect to have a song written about you and sung repeatedly over the washing of dishes.
6. The language spoken there is almost entirely made up of movie/tv show quotes, book quotes, and song lyrics.
7. Sword fights, archery challenges, brawls on the floor, boxing at 1am, and the yelling of "FOR NARNIA!!!!" while running down the stairs are all common occurrences.
8. If it's been a bad day, there's ice cream. If it's been a good day, there's ice cream. That simple.
9. Peanut butter granola is a staple. It pretty much needs to be replenished every other day.
10. Everybody has a nickname. It is expected to be called Hangnail, Tunes, Jones, Moppsy Floppsy, Crispy Oats, Looney Tunes, or Joshen Floshen at any time of the day.
P.S. what are your thoughts on a name change? Do you like One of Ten and Loving It or would something else be better?